Ahhh pears. My favorite fruit. Just a quick image of them brings a smile to my face. I like them served in a variety of ways. They are rich in essential antioxidants, plant compounds, and dietary fiber. Pears have many health benefits including: optimize digestion, weight loss, antioxidant activity, anticancer activity, boost immunity, improve heart health, speed healing, improves circulation, reduce inflammation, and improve bone health, They are an excellent source of Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and Potassium. They also contain small amounts of Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 and Folate.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cut the pears in half and place on baking sheet.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out the seeds.
- Combine cinnamon and monk fruit golden. Fill with mixture and sprinkle with crushed walnurts. Drizzle with honey.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.