LIFE is a combination of MAGIC and PASTA! Chicken Pomodoro is definitely my favorite pasta dish! Now, our son is obsessed with it! Great minds think alike right? Tomatoes hold a special place in his heart. They are loaded with awesome health benefits including: they are heart-healthy, great for your skin, prevent urinary tract infections, improve vision, improve digestive health, and reduce high blood pressure. Remember: Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad! Haha!
- 4 Organic Boneless Chicken Breasts Greensbury Market
- 3 tbsp Organic Olive Oil Garcia Del La Cruz
- 1/2 Organic Red Onion Melissa’s Produce
- 5 Cloves Organic Garlic Melissa’s Produce
- 1 tbsp Fresh Oregano Melissa’s Produce
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil Melissa’s Produce
- 1/2 tsp Organic Red Pepper Flakes Spicely Organics
- 1 can Organic Petite Diced Tomatos Muir Glen
- 1 cup Organic Heavy Whipping Cream Organic Valley
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt San Francisco Salt Company
- 1 tsp Organic Ground Black Pepper Spicely Organics
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking.
- Cook chicken until golden, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to plate.
- Heat remaining oil in empty skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Cook onion until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add basil, garlic, oregano, and pepper flakes and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in tomatoes, cream, and ¼ teaspoon salt and bring to boil.
- Return chicken and any accumulated juices to skillet. Summer covered. Until chicken is cook through.
- Transfer chicken to platter and tent with foil. Simmer sauce, uncovered, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Enjoy.