Mozzarella Sticks. Something I haven’t been able to enjoy since I was a little girl. Until now. This recipe is a home run. It satisfied all of my cravings.
- 6 pieces Organic String Cheese Organic Valley
- 1 Organic Brown Egg Happy Egg Co
- 1/4 cup Italian Nut Crumbs Appel Foods
- 1/4 cup Organic Parmesean Cheese Rumiano Cheese
- 1 tsp Organic Garlic Powder Spicely Organics
- 1 tsp Himalyan Salt San Francsio Salt Company
- 1 Organic Marinara Sauce Organico Bello
- 1 tbsp Orgnaic Parsly (Garnish) Melissa's Produce
- 1 cup Organic Canola Oil Spectrum
- Cut string cheese in half crosswise.
- Beat 1 egg in small bowl. Set aside.
- Place Nut Crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and salt in zipper sandwich bag. Shake bag to blend.
- Dip each piece of mozzarella into the beaten egg and then coat by shaking in the sandwich bag. Freeze for at least one hour.
- Heat oil in small frying pan to at least half inch high. Temperature of oil should be about 325-375°F. Higher temperatures tend to brown too quickly with cheese melting out. Air frying works too using a temperature of about 370 to 400°F for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cook each coated piece of mozzarella in the hot oil until browned on all sides. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!