Sorry to be so SHELLFISH, but I am keeping this masterpiece to myself! Haha! Scallops. My favorite food. I could live off them! BONUS, they are loaded with awesome health benefits including: they help lower cholesterol, regulate blood pressure, reduce muscle tension, improve condition of blood, boost energy, build and repair muscles, balances hormones, and boosts brain power. Awesome flavor! Check it out!
- 1 1/2 lbs Organic Wild Caught Scallops Greensbury Market
- 1/4 cup Organic Olive Oil Garcia Del La Cruz
- 2 tbsp Organic Olive Oil Garcia Del La Cruz
- Himalayan Pink Salt San Francisco Salt Company
- Organic Ground Black Pepper Spicely Organics
- 4 tbsp Organic Salted Butter Rumiano Cheese
- 1 Organic Lemon (Zest & Juice) Melissa’s Produce
- 6 cloves Organic Garlic Melissa’s Produce
- 1 pinch Organic Crushed Chili Pepper Flakes Spicely Organics
- 1/4 cup Organic Fresh Parsley Melissa’s Produce
- 1/4 cup Organic Fresh Basil Melissa’s Produce
- 1/4 cup Organic Fresh Oregano Melissa’s Produce
- 2 Organic Green Onions (Chopped) Melissa’s Produce
- 2 tbsp Organic Red Wine Vinegar
- 4 ounces Organic Feta Cheese (Chunks)
- Pat the scallops dry. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When the oil shimmers, add the scallops and sear on both sides until browned, about 2-3 minutes. Add the butter, lemon zest, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes. Cook until the garlic is fragrant and the scallops are opaque, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- To make the dressing. Combine the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil, parsley, oregano, basil, green onions, olives, vinegar, and lemon juice. Add the feta and gently toss to combine.
- To serve, plate the scallops and spoon over the feta and dressing. Season with salt and pepper.