Nature alone is an antique, and the oldest art is a mushroom. Mushrooms. They are truly special and unique. We eat them almost every day. Our son will not touch them! Haha! He has no idea how much he is missing out!! They are packed with awesome health benefits including: they contain natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatories, a good substitute for meat, and a great source of B vitamins. This recipe is GOLDEN! Try it out!!
- 6 Large Organic Portobello Mushrooms Melissa’s Produce
- 3 tbsp Organic Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Organic Minced Garlic Melissa’s Produce
- 1 tbsp Organic Minced Ginger Root
- 1 tbsp Organic Olive Oil Garcia Del La Cruz
- 3 tbsp Organic Green Onions Melissa’s Produce
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt San Francisco Salt Company
- 2 tsp Organic Black Ground Pepper Spicely Organics
- 2 tbsp Organic White Sesame Seeds Spicely Organics
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Find a baking dish that will fit both mushroom caps. Add all ingredients except mushroom caps and stir to create marinade.
- Add mushrooms and rub sauce onto them. Let sit for 15 minutes, stem side down.
- Once 15 minutes is up, rub mushrooms again with sauce before placing dish in the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and turn mushrooms over. If there is any sauce left in the pan, spoon it over the mushrooms. Continue baking another 5-15 minutes.
- Remove mushrooms and let sit for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.