Feeling a little SHELLfish today… Haha! This recipe is HOME for me! But, anything with lobster has my heart. I love to make a fresh batch of soup on the weekend and enjoy it for lunches during the week. It brings me comfort during a special day. Lunch is a very important meal of the day! Food is what gives you energy. Lunch raises your blood sugar level in the middle of the day, making you be able to focus for the rest of the afternoon. What is your go-to lunch?? I want to know!!
- 1 tbsp Organic Unsalted Butter Rumiano Cheese
- 1 Medium Organic Sweet Onion Melissa's Produce
- 5 cloves Organic Garlic Melissa's Produce
- 1 cup Organic Cooking Sherry Napa Valley Naturals
- 4 cups Organic Chicken Broth Greensbury Market
- 2 cups Organic Fish Stock Aneto Fish Broth
- 2 cans Organic Chopped Tomatos Organico Bello
- 1 tbsp Organic Smoked Paprika Spicely Organics
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Organic Thyme Melissa's Produce
- 1 tsp Organic Crushed Red Pepper Spicely Organics
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum Bob's Red Mill
- 1 1/2 lbs Organic Cooked Wild Caught Lobster Tails, Chopped Greensbury Market
- 1 cup Organic Heavy Whipping Cream Organic Valley
- 2 tsp Pink Himalyan Salt San Franciso Salt Company
- 1 tbsp Organic Peppercorn Black Ground Spicely Organics
- In a large pot, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the onion. Sauté for about 10 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Add the garlic. Sauté another minute or so or until the garlic is a light golden brown.
- Pour in the cooking sherry and both broths/stocks. Stir in the tomatoes, paprika, thyme, red pepper flakes, and xanthan gum. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in the lobster and cream plus salt and pepper to taste. Allow to heat up.
- Garnish and enjoy!