Home is where the pizza is! Pizza will always hold a special place in my heart. I craved tomato sauce almost everyday while I was pregnant with our son. Now, I have transferred that obsession on to him. Tomato sauce always satisfies all of our cravings. The mixture of sweet and salty is LIFE! What are some foods that satisfy all of your cravings? I want to know! These “Pizza Portobellos” are a fun spin on the classic “pizza.” You can experiment with the toppings and try different combinations. Don’t forget to add a drizzle of fresh homemade pesto to the top, it’s the icing on the cake!
- 6 Large Organic Portobellos, Cleaned & Stems Removed Melissa's Produce
- 2 tbsp Orgnaic Olive Oil Garcia Del La Cruz
- 1 cup Organic Pizza Sauce Organico Bello
- 1/2 cup Organic Mozzerella Cheese Rumiano Cheese
- 2 tbsp Organic Fresh Basil Melissa's Produce
- 5 Small Organic Heirloom Tomatos Melissa's Produce
- Himilaryn Pink Salt San Franciso Salt Company
- Orgnaic Black Peppercorns Spicely Organics
- Preheat oven to 400° and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place mushrooms on baking sheet and toss with with oil, salt, and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Top mushrooms with pizza sauce then mozzarella and pepperoni. Sprinkle with oregano and red pepper flakes. Bake again until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted, 10 minutes. Garnish with basil to serve.