I love you to PIZZAS! Haha! I couldn’t resist! Yes, my love for pizza expands to desserts as well. These little “Paleo Fruit Pizzas” are my definition of heaven! These little treats are one of my favorite desserts to make. They are super easy to throw together! It’s a fun little cooking project to do with the kids too. The fun part is coming up with different fruit topping combinations. What do you want to try? My favorite combination is fresh blueberries, kiwis, strawberries. It’s a WINNING combination! You can’t go wrong!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a large cookie sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper, greased with butter or non stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and xylitol using an electric mixer, until well blended and creamy. Next, add in the egg and mix again.
- Once the egg is well incorporated, add the almond flour and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Using a rubber spatula, scrape the dough into a pile in the center of the prepared cookie sheet (on top of the greased parchment). Grease a second piece of parchment and place it on top of the dough.
- Using your hands, begin forming the dough into a 12″ circle. Or your preferred size.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before removing from the pan or adding toppings.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, combine the butter, cream cheese, vanilla and xylitol Once they are well combined, add the heavy cream.
- Once the cookie crust has completely cooled, carefully transfer it to your serving dish and evenly top with the frosting and sliced fruit.