One day, I contemplated about becoming Vegan. But, then I remembered I couldn’t consume fish. So, that idea was out that door! Haha! I could never give up fish. It’s my favorite food. I love any kind of fish, cooked any kind of way! Haha! Cod is an extremely mild flavor fish loaded with lean protein, vitamins and minerals. BONUS: Did you contains less mercury compared to most fish! It’s also a great source of Omega-3s, improves mood and reduces depression, and promotes cardiovascular health. I wanted to do a spin on the classic Fish Florentine recipe, instead of bell pepper, I used petite tomatoes. This dish is perfection! It makes me feel so cozy inside! What dish makes you feel cozy? I want to know!
- 4 Organic Wild Caught Cod Greensbury Market
- 1 tbsp Organic Olive Oil Garcia Del La Cruz
- 2 cans Organic Petite Diced Tomatos
- 2 cloves Organic Garlic Melissa’s Produce
- 9 ounces Fresh Organic Spinach Melissa’s Produce
- 2 ounces Organic Cream Cheese
- 3 tbsp Parmesean Cheese, Grated Rumiano Cheese
- Himalyan Pink Salt San Franciso Salt Company
- Organic Black Peppercorns Spicely Organics
- In a large skillet over medium heat add 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and 1/2 tablespoon of butter and garlic and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Add spinach season with a pinch of salt and pepper mix until the spinach wilts down.
- Add cream cheese, half & half and parmesan cheese mix well until cream cheese is melted and resembles creamed spinach.
- Add tomatos.
- Heat a separate skillet on medium high heat, add remaining oil and butter.
- Season fish on both sides with salt and pepper and place on the hot pan.
- Cook 6 minutes on first side and flip fish over and cook other side an additional 5 minutes, until cooked through and browned.