Ah, wings. My guilty pleasure while I was pregnant with our son. Haha! I craved them almost every single day. There is something about them! They just satisfy all of my cravings. And, they are just SO FUN to eat! I was determined to MASTER THE ART of baking wings in the oven. I think I finally accomplished that goal! This recipe is a FAMILY FAVORITE! I highly recommend it. It’s also a fun recipe to get the whole family involved. Maybe your next Friday night family activity? What is a fun Friday tradition that you share with your family?
- 3 lbs Organic Chicken Wings Greensbury Market
- 3 tbsp Paleo Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayna Salt San Franciso Salt Company
- 1 tsp Organic Black Peppercorn Spicely Organics
- 1 tsp Organic Smoked Paprika Spicely Organics
- 1 tsp Organic Garlic Powder Spicely Organics
- 1 tsp Organic Onion Powder Spicely Organics
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Add all of the spices for the chicken wings to a small bowl. Pat the wings dry and toss the wings in the spice mixture.
- Add the wings to a baking sheet with rack. You should check at 40 minutes to see if your wings are crispy enough for you. Do 1 rotation at 20 minutes.
- Add all ingredients for the Keto Sweet Chili Wing sauce to a mixing bowl and whisk.
- Add the sauce to a medium saucepan. Cook the sauce uncovered on medium-high heat until it is thickened (~15 minutes)
- Toss the wings in the sauce and serve immediately.