You could say that our son is HOOKED on fish! Haha! He loves any kind of fish, cooked any kind of way. We are a big seafood family! I love to experiment with new recipes and watch him enjoy it. It always warms my heart! Salmon is LOADED with awesome health benefits including: it helps reduce inflammation, improves good cholesterol, and lowers blood pressure. It’s always awesome for conditions such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Asthma, and Eczema. What is your favorite kind of fish? What is your favorite way to prepare it? I want to know!
- 1.5 pounds Organic Wild Sockeye Salmon Greensbury Market
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbsp Chili Sauce
- 6 tbsp Monk Fruit Golden Health Garden
- 2 tsp Organic Sesame Oil
- 4 cloves Organic Garlic, Minced Melissa's Produce
- 2 tsp Organic Ginger, Minced Melissa's Produce
- Organic Green Onion Melissa's Produce
- Organic White Sesame Seeds Spicely Organics
- Himalyan Pink Salt San Franciso Salt Company
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking sheet by laying small pieces of foil on it. You will need enough to completly wrap each piece of salmon.
- Place salmon on foil. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Fold foil partially up along the sides forming a shallow bowl for the marinade.
- Mix the marinade by whisking the soy sauce, chili paste, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger. Pour over the salmon, making sure the marinade stays in the foil.
- Wrap the foil around the salmon, completely covering it. Bake for 15 minutes, depending on the the thickness of the salmon. You may need to cook for longer. Uncover for the last 5 minutes or so.
- Remove from oven (unwrapped) and let it sit for 5-7 minutes. Salmon should flake easily with a fork, but be careful to not over-cook.
- Serve with green onion and sesame seeds.