Granola. It was a thing of the past for me. Every granola on the market today contains an ingredient that I am unable to consume, such as pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, ect. Therefore, it was time for me to get creative. I wanted to create a granola that was PACKED with health nuts. Nuts are loaded with awesome health benefits including: they help prevent problems with digestion, effective in treating mental disorders, prevent anemia, and prevent chronic inflammation. Do you have a special recipe with nuts to share? I want to know!
- 1 cup Unsweetened Coconut Chips Melissa's Produce
- 1 cup Sliced Almonds Mariani Nut
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts Mariani Nut
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup Organic Raw Chia Seeds Healthworks
- 1/4 cup Organic White Sesame Seeds Spicely Organics
- 1/4 cup Organic Black Sesame Seeds Spicely Organics
- 2 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract Spicely Organics
- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit Golden Health Garden
- 4 tbsp Organic Ground Cinnamon Health Garden
- 2 Organic Brown Egg Whites Happy Egg Company
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl then stir to combine. Add egg whites.
- Pour in cinnamon and monk fruit golden. Stir to combine.
- Spread onto prepared sheet pan then bake for 15-20 minutes or until almond slices and coconut chips are golden brown stirring twice. Granola will crisp as it cools.