Ah, Egg Bites. I depend on these little things every week. Every Sunday, Aaron and I whip up a fresh batch for the week. I am the type of person that has to eat several small meals a day. I have an extremely fast metabolism. If I skip a meal, I will become extremely sick. It causes me to become weak, pale, and sometimes throw up. Therefore, it’s extremely important for me to always be prepared by having something that is nutritious and easy-to-grab. I like to eat at least 6 small meals a day. There are SEVERAL awesome health benefits several small meals a day including: it’s a metabolism booster, increases energy, and provides more variety. How many meals do you eat per day? The typical 3? Or even less? Or do you prefer 6 small meals a day like me? I would love to know! Please share!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Fill each cup with spinach, goat cheese, microgreens, and bacon.
- Pour egg whites into cups, fill to the top.
- Top with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack 5 minutes, then remove from pan. Serve warm. Can be refrigerated up to 4 days; microwave on high 30 seconds to reheat.