When I was a little girl, I always thought adding “grapes” or other weird ingredients to chicken salad was such an “adult” thing to do! Haha! Now that I am an adult, I sure do love those weird ingredients! The flavor that they add is mind blowing! Grapes are a special fruit! Did you know that grapes are e second most popular fruit after oranges? There are more than 60 species and 8000 varieties of grapes all over the world! Grapes consist of about 80% of water, which makes them an awesome low-calorie snack or dessert. Or the perfect addition to chicken salad! And the apples too!
- 2 Organic Boneless Chicken Breasts Greensbury Market
- 1 Organic Celery Stalk
- 1 cup Organic Red Seedless Grapes, Halved Farm Box Direct
- 1 cup Organic Gala Apple, Diced Farm Box Direct
- 1/4 cup Organic Chives, Chopped
- 1 tsp Organic Garlic Powder Spicely Organics
- 1 tsp Organic Onion Powder Spicely Organics
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise Primal Kitchen
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard Organicville
- 1/2 tsp Himalayn Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp Organic Peppercorn Black Ground Spicely Orgaics
- 1 tbsp Organic Olive Oil Garcia Del La Cruz
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Coat chicken breasts with olive oil, salt and pepper then transfer to a roasting dish.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes or until 165ºF internal temperature. (time will vary depending on thickness of chicken),
- Let cool then chop chicken.
- Combine chopped chicken with all remaining ingredients.
- Serve over lettuce. Enjoy!