Brussel Sprouts. When I was younger, I was definitely not a fan! Of course, the only way I thought Brussel Sprouts were prepared, was smothered in butter. They had a special oder that I couldn’t learn to appreciate! Haha! 🤣 But, now that I am all grown up, I have learned to appreciate them. Mainly because they are PACKED with awesome health benefits including: they aid in digestion, boost energy levels in the body, prevent constipation, boosts brain function, and improve bone health. Do you have a special Brussel sprout recipe to share? Please share!
- Organic Kale
- Organic Brussels Sprouts Farm Box Direct
- Organic Raddishes Farm Box Direct
- Organic Naval Oranges Farm Box Direct
- Organic Red Onion
- 1/2 cup Organic Fresh Lemon Juice
- 6 tbsp Organic Olive Oil Garcia Del La Cruz
- 2 tbsp Agave Health Garden
- 2 tbsp Organic Dijon Mustard Organicville
- 1 tsp Himalyan Pink Salt San Franciso Salt Company
- 1 tsp Organic Peppercorn Black Ground Spicely Organics
- Almonds, Sliced Mariani Nut
- Chop kale.
- Use a mandolin to slice radishes.
- Peal off leafs of Brussel sprouts.
- Slice oranges in circles.
- Slice red onion. Combine all ingreidents in bowl.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, agave, dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- Dress salad. Enjoy!