I love Stone Fruits! Do you know what stone fruits are? Stone Fruits are any fruits that contain a hard pit (stone) in the center. Summer heat brings out the best in seasonal Stone Fruit. July and August are peak season! Which Stone Fruit is your favorite? Plums are my favorite Stone Fruit. They have AWESOME health benefits including: they help maintain healthy digestion, help eliminate stress and fatigue, improve bone health, help iron absorption, and rich in antioxidants. Do you have a Stone Fruit recipe to share? I would love to hear it!
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Organic Brown Eggs
- 2 tbsp Xylitol Honey Health Garden
- 2 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract Spicely Organics
- 2 tsp Organic Almond Extract Spicely Organics
- 2 tbsp Organic Butter
- 1/2 tsp Himalyan Pink Salt San Franciso Salt Company
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Agave Health Garden
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, honey, vanilla extract, and almond extract. And mix.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, agave, and salt. And mix.
- Add the butter. And mix.
- Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet and with your hands form a round crust with sides.
- With a fork, poke holes along the bottom of the crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for only 10 minutes while you prepare the plums.
- Remove crust and set aside.
- Clean and remove the pits by cutting the plums into quaters.
- Line them up close together inside the crust.
- Mix the glaze by adding 2 tablespoon water to 1 tablespoon of gelatin in a small bowl and mix quickly.
- Add the honey and mix quickly together.
- It should be the consistency of syrup.
- Apply the glaze to the plums.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 15 minutes. Or until desired color is reached.