These little salmon fritters will DOMINATE any kind of crab cake! They pack a punch! I could live off of seafood for the rest of my life. I love to get creative in the kitchen and create diffrent recipes using seafood. This one is a household staple! Our family will kill an entire pan full! Haha! They are extremely addicting! These things are exploding with flavor and the texture is phenomenal. Salmon is one of my favorite kinds of fish! It’s LOADED with awesome health benefits including: rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids, great source of protein, high in B vitamins, great source of potassium, loaded with selenium, and helps reduce the risk of heart disease. How could you go wrong? Do you have a creative recipe using salmon? I would love to hear it! Please share!
- 1 lb Organic Atlantic Salmon Greensbury Market
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil Garcia Del La Cruz
- 1 Medium Red Onion, Diced Brother's Produce
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, Diced Brother's Produce
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced Brother's Produce
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 4 tbsp Nut Crumbs, Original Appel Foods
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise Primal Kitchen
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard Organicville
- 1/2 cup Fresh Parsley Brother's Produce
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Organic Black Peppercorn Spicley Organics
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Drizzle the salmon with a tablespoon of olive oil and generously season with salt and pepper. Cook for 10-13 minutes, or until just cooked through.
- While the salmon is cooking, dice the onion and bell pepper and chop the fresh dill and parsley.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and cool in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.
- Use your hands to flake the cooled salmon (removing the skin) into a large mixing bowl. Add the onion, bell pepper, parsley, mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, almond flour, nut crumbs, and eggs. Combine all ingredients with your hands until well mixed.
- Form the salmon mixture into small patties with your hands and place them to the side.
- Heat several tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan on medium heat and cook the salmon patties for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Whisk together mayo, ketchup, rice vinegar, mirin, garlic powder, paprika and water. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.