Chicken Pad Thai. This is Aaron’s ALL TIME FAVORITE dish to order at any Thai restaurant. When we first started dating, we used to go out for Thai food VERY often! It was a favorite of ours, and definitely always romantic! Haha! He loves to try different variations of it. I wanted to get creative in the kitchen and create a dish that will satisfy his cravings for that flavor, but offer a more healthy alternative. That is how this salad was born! This dressing is definitely a family favorite! It is crazy good! I am not usually a huge “peanut butter fan,” when it comes to cooking with it. However, this dressing is very delicious and addictive! I highly recommend you try it! And, any excuse to put bean sprouts on my salad brings a smile to my face. What cuisine did you and your significant other enjoy a lot of when you first started dating? I would LOVE to know!
- 1 cup Organic Chicken Breast, Diced, Grilled Greensbury Market
- Arugula Brother's Produce
- Green Cabbage Brother's Produce
- Red Cabbage Brother's Produce
- Green Onion Brother's Produce
- Fresh Cilantro Brother's Produce
- Bean Sprouts Brother's Produce
- Roasted & Salted Peanuts, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter, Creamy Fix & Fogg
- 1/3 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/3 cup Seseame Oil
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil Garcia Del La Cruz
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Chili Paste
- 2 tbsp Monk Fruit Classic Health Garden
- 1 small knob Ginger, Diced Brother's Produce
- 3 cloves Fresh Garlic Brother's Produce
- Himalyan Pink Salt
- Organic Peppercorn Black Spicely Organics
- Pulse all dressing ingredients in the food processor or blender. Adjust consistency with water.
- Toss the salad ingredients in a big bowl. Drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!