Shrimp. Takes me right back to my younger years! Haha! My parents used to take us kids out to dinner pretty often. Nice dinners too! I was definitely spoiled and very blessed. I was a sucker for a shrimp plate! Haha! Or any kind of seafood, to be honest. If shrimp was on the menu, then I was ordering it. I always felt like you couldn’t go wrong with shrimp. Very consistent and dependable dish. I was not your typical “chicken tender” or “pizza” kid. Haha! I wanted SEAFOOD! What was your go-to dish to order at a restaurant when you were a kid? This recipe is a family favorite in my household. It’s very simple to throw together, very few ingredients, and the flavors are CRAZY! Please, try it!
- 1/2 cup Celery, Chopped Brother's Produce
- 1/4 cup Fresh Dill, Chopped Brother's Produce
- 1/4 cup Sweet Onion, Chopped Brother's Produce
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise Primal Kitchen
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil Garcia Del La Cruz
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Dijon Mustard Organicville
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Organic Black Peppercorn Spicely Organics
- 1 head Butter Lettuce Brother's Produce
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients except for the shrimp.
- Add the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Serve with butter lettuce. Enjoy!