Citrus. This was a huge craving for me, while I was pregnant with Parker. Oranges, grapefruit, lemons, anything I could get my hands on! I always had one or two of those mini mandarin oranges in my pocket! Haha! Perfect little snack! It’s really common to crave strong flavors during any trimester of pregnancy, and citrus is one of the hot favorites. Many women have heard lots of old wives’ tales about cravings and gender. Citrus cravings have long been attributed to having a girl! Unfortunately, old wives’ tales are just that, tall tales that get passed on from generation to generation. There’s no scientific evidence to suggest that craving citrus means you’re having a girl or boy. But it’s still exciting to guess! We ended up having a boy, so there you go! Haha! This salad make my taste buds pour, it’s just so delicious! Do you have a special recipe containing citrus to share? Please do!
- Hearts Of Romaine, Chopped Melissa's Produce
- Butter Lettuce, Leafs Melissa's Produce
- Avacado, Cubed Melissa's Produce
- Red Onion, Half, Sliced Melissa's Produce
- Grapefruit, Sliced Melissa's Produce
- Valencia Orange, Sliced Melissa's Produce
- Blood Oranges, Sliced Melissa's Produce
- Feta Cheese
- To make dressing, combine ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Assemble the salad, spinach, oranges, sliced avocado and pomegranate seeds in a serving bowl or on individual plates. Drizzle with dressing and serve.