Tacos. Definitely our son’s favorite food after pizza. Sorry, nothing trumps pizza in his eyes. Haha! He loves tacos in every form. Tacos are my first love! Nothing trumps them. And since I am obsessed with seafood, this special recipe is definitely a win-win for me. The flavors of the spice rub mixed with the exploding flavors of the sauce will leave you craving it the next day. Cod is high in protein and low in fat, which makes it an excellent protein source. Did you know a four-ounce serving of cod contains over 21 grams of protein? Crazy right? Because of my strict diet, I have a hard time consuming enough protein to meet the daily requirements. Therefore, I try to eat fish as much as possible. It’s an easy way to pack a bunch of protein in! Are you a taco lover? What kind of tacos? Breakfast tacos? Street tacos? I want to know! I love them all!
- 2 tbsp Smoked Paprika Spicley Organics
- 1 tbsp Cayenne Powder Spicely Organics
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder Spicely Organics
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder Spicely Organics
- 1 tsp Black Peppercorn Spicely Organics
- 1 tsp Himalyan Pink Salt
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise Primal Kitchen
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil Garcia Del La Cruz
- 1 tbsp Cumin Spicely Organics
- 1 Lime Brother's Produce
- Red Cabbage Brother's Produce
- Green Cabbage Brother's Produce
- Sweet Onion Brother's Produce
- Cilantro Brother's Produce
- Lime Brother's Produce
- Almond Flour Tortrillas Siete
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together all spices for the spice mix in a small bowl. Pat cod dry with a paper towel. Season cod all over with spice mix. Set side to “marinate” for about 10 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients for the sauce in a food processor. Pulse until smooth. Chill until ready to use.
- Rinse and pat dry cod. Brush with olive oil. Cover the fillets with the spices and rub it in (both sides).
- Cook until nicely brown and flaky. Internal temperature should be 145 degrees. Broil for a few minutes.