Kiwis. They are pretty special to me. They were my favorite fruit as a young child. It was always my favorite ingredient to add to my frozen yogurt. I love their interesting texture and slight tartness. Did you know that a kiwi contains as much potassium as a banana? And a higher amount a Vitamin C than oranges? And twice the Vitamin E of an avocado? Crazy right? They are LOADED with awesome health benefits including: they help aid in digestion, manage blood pressure, boost immunity, high in fiber, and removes excess sodium. Kiwi adds a special touch to this Citrus & Berry Fruit Salad. The sweetness of the berries mixed with the tartness of the berries is pure perfection! Do you have a special recipe including kiwis? Please share!
- 1 Pint Blueberries Melissa's Produce
- 1 lb Strawberries Melissa's Produce
- 1 Valencia Orange Melissa's Produce
- 1 Blood Orange Melissa's Produce
- 4 Kiwi Melissa's Produce
- 3 tbsp Xylitol Honey Health Garden
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice Melissa's Produce
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice Melissa's Produce
- 2 tbsp Fresh Orange Juice Melissa's Produce
- 1 tbsp Fresh Mint Melissa's Produce
- Combine fruit in bowl.
- Blend dressing ingredients.
- Dress salad. Enjoy!