When it starts to get a little cooler, it’s always time to break out the soups. And, what is better than turning my favorite food into a soup? Ummm, nothing? Haha! This recipe is truly special. It’s creamy and comforting, yet it will surprise you, because it is exploding with crazy flavors. Watch out, because they will definitely sneak up on you. Taco Soup always reminds me of my Mom. When I was growing up, she would order taco soup every time that we went out for Mexican food. It was definitely her go-to meal. Haha! And, she always looked so happy eating it. She always loved how it warmed her belly. There are so many different Taco Soup recipes. Some are creamy. Some are not. There are also an endless amount of toppings that you can add. What are your favorite Taco Soup toppings? Please tell me!
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil Garcia De La Cruz
- 1 Sweet Onion, Diced Brother's Produce
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Brother's Produce
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper Brother's Produce
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper Brother's Produce
- 10 cloves Garlic, Minced Brother's Produce
- 2 lbs Ground Turkey Greensbury Market
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder Spicely Organics
- 2 tbsp Cumin Spicely Organics
- 2 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp Peppercorn Black Spicely Organics
- 2 tsp Paprika Spicely Organics
- 2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes Spicely Organics
- 1 tsp Onion Powder Spicely Organics
- 2 tsp Oregano Spicely Organics
- 28 ounces Petite Diced Tomatoes With Green Chilies
- 24 ounces Chicken Bone Broth Smart Chicken
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- Jalepenos Brother's Produce
- Green Onions Brother's Produce
- Avocado Brother's Produce
- Ciltantro Brother's Produce
- Lime Brother's Produce
- Pour olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the onions and bell peppers, and a big pinch of salt. Sauté until soft and tender. This will take about 5-7 minutes.
- Add garlic cloves and cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add the ground turkey and stir until it is is cooked through.
- Add tomatoes with green chilies, broth, and coconut cream and stir until well combined.
- Bring the soup to a low boil and reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Let is simmer for about 20-25 minutes.